The FestivalPhos is an online video ad contest created to communicate the message of Jesus Christ and the Judeo-Christian values. Its objectives are to promote audiovisual creativity and create a video library of useful ads to share the Gospel and Judeo-Christian values. Also, it provides a platform for creative Christians to post their productions. Visit it online: www.festivalphos.com
The dates for registration and delivery of the ads are from March 15 to April 15, 2016. Voting dates are from April 15 to May 15, 2016
1) Cuts have a maximum duration of 30 seconds.
2) Fill out the registration form with the following information: author/s: name, address, zip code, city, state/province, e-mail, phone, sex, birthdate, nationality. Must include the title, duration, and a synopsis or abstract which may not exceed 300 characters.
3) Only cuts that are short, do not use nudity, foul language, or copyrighted music or images will be accepted. The author will be responsible for the misuse of picture and music rights. The organization denies any and all responsibility.
4) The author will receive an email confirming the acceptance of your cut.
5) The author can submit several cuts. Each cut requires a separate registration form and fee.
6) No submissions will be accepted under fictitious authors who are not the product creators.
7) All awards, except the Audience Award, will be awarded by the panel consisting of one representative of each organizer, sponsor and partner of the Festival.
8) The Audience Award will be awarded online, according to the number of votes an ad receives posted on the Internet until the final day of voting.
9) The award ceremony will be held at the FestivalPHOS Gala in Madrid on June 20, 2015. In order to receive an award, it is imperative to be present at the gala or connect via Skype.
10) The organizer is entitled to the use and distribution of all listings submitted to the contest. The authors give the organization power to transfer to third parties, with the maximum temporary extension permitted by law and without limitation, all of the rights to exploit any advertising and cuts submitted to the contest.
11) The cuts for the contest will be posted on the web and the organization can solicit donations to raise funds.
12) The results presented by members of the panel will not be rated. The only one will be the Audience Award decided by popular vote.
13) The panel’s decision is final. Participation in this Festival implies acceptance of these rules.
The evaluation criteria are: Technical quality (30 points out of 100), creativity (30 points out of 100), content (40 points out of 100) where, for example, cuts are expected to increase interest in Jesus or in reading the Bible, communicate the need for a personal encounter with Jesus, awaken the desire for a spiritual life and hope, transmit a message or Judeo-Christian value, give a spiritual response to a felt need in our society, promote a better, more just and peaceful world as the Gospel values and promote the activities of the churches.
The panel is comprised of Unai Arretxe (Time for Euskalerria-ETV), Dani Díez (Solidarity TV) Francisco Echevarria (Bread of Heaven (CanalSur), Jaime Fernandez (born Do Novo, TVG), Esteban Lozano, Beni Moreno and Jose Pablo Sanchez (Good News TV-TVE), Roland Walter (Communicating Life), Pedro Tarquis (Areopagus Digital), Adolfo Rivero (Avero Produciones), Kary Eldred (Living Stone). The jury will evaluate the technical quality, creativity and content. There is also an Audience Award that will be decided by popular vote in the Facebook contest.